Information for tomorrow's meet
Hello Pool Shark families,
Tomorrow we will be swimming AT Spring Green for our final dual meet of the season! All of our pool addresses and maps are on our website under "Resources", "Pool locations". The address for the Spring Green pool is
Park Road, Spring Green, WI (there is no street number and it is NOT Park Dr) If Park Road does not come up on your GPS, search E Daley St. and it will get you there.
If this is your first swim meet, please see the "Swim Meet 101" section under the "Resources" tab on our website, or click the link below to know what to expect and how to prepare for away meets.
- Please arrive between 7 and 7:15 am and check in with your coach upon arrival. Our warm ups start at 7:30 and end at 7:50 am. The meet will start at 8 am.
- If you want to see what your swimmer is swimming in the meet, go to the "Meets and Events" tab on our website and click on the gray meet entry box (that is marked closed). You will be able to see your swimmer(s) and what they are scheduled to swim tomorrow with the event number. If you have not uploaded the free Swimtopia App, it is very helpful in signing your swimmer up for meets and seeing what they are swimming.
- The forecast looks warm and humid for tomorrow morning! Please come prepared with water, sunscreen and pop-ups for shade!
- Tomorrow's theme for the meet is Disney! Come dressed in your best Disney costumes/attire to show your team spirit during the meet! (swimsuit underneath of course!)
- Heat sheets will be for sale at the concession stand as well as other concession items. The concession stand is CASH ONLY.
- Spectators will not be allowed on deck. There will be bleachers available for viewing.
- Once your child is done swimming all the events they are signed up for, you may leave. If you are not sure, please ask a coach to be sure they are done swimming before you leave.
Today is the last day for the food drive!!
Please bring in any non-perishable items you wish to donate to our local food pantry. The age-group with the most items donated will receive a special treat at our Awards Night and Pool Party! Totes labeled by age group will be at the outdoor pool by the concession stand during regular practice times. Please ask a coach if you need help locating them.
See you at the Pool!
The Sauk Prairie Pool Sharks Board