Sauk Prairie Pool Sharks Registration 2021
Welcome to SPPS! We are a recreational and competitive age-group swim team in the Tri-County Swim League.
For the safety of all swimmers, to swim for Sauk Prairie Pool Sharks, swimmers must have passed Level 3 in Red Cross swimming lessons or be able to swim front crawl, face in and arms out, one length of the pool unassisted without stopping.
When: Thursday April 1st - Sunday May 2nd at mid-night.
What: Registration takes place ONLINE beginning April 1st-May 2nd.
Online registration will be open April 1st, 2021. Create an account by clicking Register Now, or sign into your account and click Register Now to start your registration process. Please register all your children on the same registration. If unable to register online, please contact a board member.
REGISTRATION FEES for POOL SHARKS’ summer season 2021:
- 1st swimmer per family: $100 Additional swimmers per family: $90/each
- Concession Fee per family: $20
- Volunteer Fee per family: $100 (Please write a separate check which will be returned when volunteer duties are fulfilled at the end of the season. See Volunteer section for more details.)
- Seniors and Coaches: No charge for swimmers who are seniors in high school or coaches still eligible to swim events for the team.
- Club Discount: Swimmers who concurrently swim for other clubs during summer get a $25 discount when registering for Pool Sharks. Please contact Julie Goodman at email@example.com for a code to enter when registering. Please provide the team name and coaches name for the other swim club.
VOLUNTEERING - IT TAKES 250 WORK HOURS TO RUN A MEET Every summer, Pool Sharks hosts 3 or 4 home meets and we rely on parents to volunteer at each one. A separate $100 check or cash deposit must be issued by each family the first week of practice. At least one family member must volunteer for a job at each home meet their child swims. At the end of the season, if volunteer requirements are fulfilled, the check will be returned to the family. If they are not fulfilled, the check will be deposited into the Pool Sharks General Fund for purchase of new equipment for the Pool Sharks program.
Volunteer sign-up takes place ONLINE when signing your swimmer up for meets. Training for any of the jobs will be provided. Most are pretty easy and most times you get the BEST viewing of your swimmer's events!