2021 Pool Sharks Practice Schedule
6:30-7:15 AM - 15-19s
4-4:45 PM - 10 and under
5-5:45 PM - 11-12s
6-6:45 PM - 13-14s
6/8 - Last day of school - NO PRACTICE
6/9 - Start of regular summer practices through 7/23
6:30-7:25 AM - 15-19s
7:35-8:30 AM - 13-14s
8:40-9:35 AM - 11-12s
5:30-6:25 PM - 10 and unders
- In order to improve times and swimming skills, Pool Sharks swimmers are expected to attend a minimum of 3 practices per week.
- If a swimmer will be absent due to a vacation, please let the coaches know. It still may be possible to swim in the next weekend's meet even though they missed practices.
- In order to get to know other team members and Pool Sharks coaches, swimmers who swim concurrently on club teams are expected to attend at least one practice the week before attending a meet.
- Coaches will determine what events swimmers will participate in at meets.
- Every effort will be made to swim all eligible swimmers at dual meets. Swimmers may swim a maximum of 4 events: 3 individual events and 1 relay OR two individual and two relays.
3. POOL REGULATION
- Upon arrival for practice, swimmers will take a seat in the bleachers and must
stay out of the pool until a coach says they may enter.
- In the event of lightning seen or thunder heard, practice will be delayed or canceled. If outdoor temperature is very low, practices may be canceled.