Conference meet info for tomorrow
Good evening Pool Sharks,
WOW! What a day! Our swimmers showed up and really performed today! We are so proud of everyone's efforts. Thank you to those of you who volunteered to help run this amazing event!
I have attached the preliminary results below from today. If your swimmer finished in the top 16 in an event, they will be swimming for team points tomorrow in that event. Please make sure your swimmer(s) report to clerk of course ON TIME! If they are late, they could lose their spot and an alternate will swim in their place! If your swimmer finished 17th or 18th, please have them report to clerk of course for that event. If there is a scratch, or a swimmer is late or missing, they will be put in that spot to swim for points.
All relays will swim tomorrow, along with the consolation (9th-16th places) and final (1st-8th places) heats of each event. The top relay scores points for our team.
Our arrival and warm up times are the same for tomorrow. The doors will open at 7am. Please arrive at 6:45am. Our warm ups are 7:20-7:40 am. There will be a brief opening ceremony and senior recognition at 8:45 am, in the Barnyard (team tent area), then the start of the meet will follow. There will be a mid-meet break after event #38 again. Mid-meet warm ups will follow shortly after event #38. We are in the 1st group to warm up again. The meet ran fast today. If you are only swimming in the back half of the meet tomorrow, please plan to be at the pool no later than 11:00am tomorrow. You can also follow along on the livestream at home to see how the meet is progressing. Livestream
- Only water is allowed in the gym and Mezzanine. No food or soda/Gatorade is allowed.
- Please make sure swimmers are dry and have footwear on if they are going to be in the mezzanine.
- Heat Sheets and Admissions - There will be a $5.00 charge each day for each adult entering the facility. Programs and heat sheets will be available each day for $5.00 at the Admissions Table. On Sunday, Finals heat sheets can be purchased for $3.00. Cash ONLY.
- Volunteers - Please check in at the Volunteer check in table in the hallway between the main entrance and the Pool entrance 30 minutes prior to your shift. Please wear your volunteer shirt.
- Tomorrow's theme is BARNYARD/FARM attire/costumes!
- There will be an awards ceremony at the completion of the meet tomorrow where team and age group awards will be recognized in the Barnyard (team tent area) at the conclusion of the meet. We encourage everyone to stick around if they are able to for this culminating event.
1 day down, and 1 to go...We are on a roll! Let's keep it going! Make sure your swimmer(s) are drinking plenty of water and get a good night's sleep tonight! Bring the same effort and energy to the meet tomorrow! We got this!!
Go Pool Sharks!
The Sauk Prairie Pool Sharks board